Type of Service: Management
Responsible to: Program Coordinator
Duty Station: Project Office
To ensure functional, effective & efficient accounting & financial system and timely preparation and submission of reports to donor. This position holder will be working closely with the organization’s Finance and Program Team to run the smooth operations of accounting and Logistic management.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare vouchers; ensure proper budget coding, cheque writing and submission for approval
- Timely payments of vendor’s bills and settlement of advance, liabilities and receivables etc and reconcile periodically.
- Responsible for annual remuneration tax assessment, monthly payroll, retirement fund and TDS management. Work closely with Finance & Admin coordinator for this job.
- Ensure the financial management system is in accordance with Donor’s & HO guidelines, International & National Accounting Standards.
- Data entry into the accounting software and generating reports as required.
- Produce/compile a financial report as required.
- Monitor petty cash
- Manage all bank transactions
- Preparation for internal, external and project audits.
- Day to day support on financial management
- Prepare statement of VAT receivable and process for VAT refund
Procurement and logistics management related responsibilities as below;
- Prepare annual procurement plan in consultation with program team
- Perform market assessment, sourcing, contracts, supply, delivery of GWS as required.
- Track demand, supply and distribution of Goods.
- Record keeping and documentation as per the compliance
- Database management and periodic reporting
Skills on IPAS, Excellent Computer Skills, Procurement and Experience with accounting and internal control procedures, Time management, Team Player, Program Understanding and English language.
Required qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business management with at least 3 year experiences in related field.
- Knowledge of functional, effective & efficient accounting & financial system and timely preparation and submission of reports to donor. closely with organization’s Project Coordinator, Finance and admin coordinator, Logistics and Management Team, all administrative, logistical works and management to run the smooth operations of accounting and financial management.